Comfort and stability
The Salamander SL, with a 76 mm depth, has an exquisite trendy design, while embracing the latest technology in the field. High stability: The reinforcement steel elements guarantee a safe operation, but also a long life.
The 5 chambers profile technique and the 2 sealing elements assure excellent sound and thermo protection.
Salamander SL is the perfect match between quality, durability, comfort and excellent insulation features with acquisition and maintenance costs. Clearly contoured lines of the window's profile, for the classic type.
Extremely easy maintenance and high resistance to bad weather due to the quality plastic material, with a perfectly sealed surface structure.
Multiple colors: high quality multiple layer painting that can be made in all the RAL range.
Show us your pretensions, because this profile system is consumer-oriented. The sealed surfaces make a very easy maintainable profile with a long life expectancy. The profile has a 73 mm depth. The 2 sealing elements avoid thermo linkages, saving your money.
Intelligent profile assemby that assures an excellent stability and safe functioning.
- Class A profile system with 5 chambers, AD series, 100% made in Germany
- 73 mm profile mounting depth
- Antistatic treatment
- Available in white, any other RAL color of veneer imitation
- Arched rod
- 25 degrees inclination for the profiles' shape
- Welded fittings, with 2 isolation chambers, colored in grey or black
- Exceptional flexibility
- 3 (1+2) glass sheets can be mounted
- All the hardware elements are solidly fixed in the existent casings of the PVC windows
- Excellent sound insulation, because of the deep chambers