The VEKA 82 MD system is ideal for low energy consumption or passive houses, as it combines a classic round edged slim design with an optimal thermal insulation coefficient, of up to 0,67 W/m2K, depending on the type of glazing.
VEKA 82 MD system employs a multi-chamber geometry (7 chambers for the casement and 6 chambers for the sash), with an 82 mm construction depth.
3 mm thick outside walls, complying with the highest RAL quality standard (DIN EN 12608). Galvanized metal, 1,5-2 mm thick is used to reinforce the profile, ensuring maximum stability.
All the VEKA 82 MD profiles use a 3-level sealing system, including a milled seal which grants extra protection against moisture or air currents
The VEKA 82 MD systems allows all types of windows to be built, including sliding ones
All the VEKA 82 MD profiles are available in 50 RAL colors, but also wood finishes, metal foliage and, of course, exterior aluminum plating for extra protection.
- Multi-chamber profile geometry, using 7 insulation chambers for the frame and 6 chambers in the sash
- Elegant design, with slightly rounded edges, and an 82-mm construction depth
- Three levels of sealing, including a center seal, for added protection against moisture and air currents
- Excellent thermal insulation coefficient, of up to 0,67 W/m2K, depending on the type of glazing. The 25 mm glass penetration also contributes to the heat transfer reduction
- Suitable for all the low energy consumption or passive houses, thanks to the excellent efficiency standards and a combined profile height of up to 116 mm.
- Galvanized metal reinforcements, with 1,5 mm thickness
- Available in more than 50 colors, as well as wood finishes, and, of course, aluminum plating on the outside.
More than 50 RAL colors available