The PVC roller shutter box is ideal for renovations or new constructions.
- It is designed to replace existing roller shutter boxes, and is quick and simple to install, thus eliminating the need for masonry work.
- Because of the frontal panel, it ensures the easy upkeep of the mechanisms.
- It offers increased thermal and sound insulation.
- It has a pleasing appearance.
- It fits most types of roller shutters and windows perfectly.
- Available in a wide range of colors
Our roller shutter box is suitable for construction or renovations. The three-chamber profile, alongside the frontal panel in the sandwich 24 mm, thermal insulation panel represents a top of the line in the industry. Therefore, they provide the thermal and sound insulation renovations and new constructions require, ensuring the reduction of assembly and maintenance costs. In short, they stand for better performance and less effort.
The roller shutter box profile's three-chamber co-extruded sealing represents a genuine revelation from the thermal and acoustic point of view. The profile contains multiple layers of sealing, which contributes to lower production costs. Thus, the processing time is significantly reduced, and the manufacturing process is optimized. The innovative PVC box system for exterior roller shutters represents the last major step in developing PVC systems which conserve energy and limit consumption and energy losses.
A high degree of thermal insulation.
Easy installation with reduced working time
Compatibility with almost all window types
Adaptability of the main profile due to the multifunctional junctions
Elegance and sophistication
Three-chamber profile with a thermal insulation panel
Advantages of the I.P.A. roller shutter box
Sound insulation in accordance to UNI EN ISO 717-1 RW (C;Ctr)= 47 (-2; 6) dB
A high degree of thermal insulation, 0,83 w/m2K