With a life expectancy of up to 50 years (for the white model), the VEKA Softline 70AD system is available in semi and non-coplanar versions. Their advantage is that using the VEKA 70AD profiles, we can manufacture any kind of interior closing window, including parallel sliding models or outside-opening models. Additionally, VEKA 70AD is also compatible with the Swingline system for glass rod, frame, mullion or sash. Every VEKA 70AD profile strictly adheres to RAL Class A and SR EN 12608 class A quality requirements.
Depending on the glass used, the VEKA 70AD system can ensure optimal thermal insulation of up to Uw 1,0 W/m2k. The configuration of the VEKA 70AD systems allows glass widths between 24-40 mm, depending on the glass rod used. The Softline 70AD can be delivered in 50 RAL colors, including metallic foils, aluminum plating, or wood imitations.
The profile system
- 70 mm profile width and internal geometry with 5 isolating chambers
- Elegant, slightly rounded edges
- Exterior walls with a width of 3 mm, in accordance with the highest quality standard, RAL "Class A"
- Design with semi-coplanar or non-coplanar surfaces
- Profile combination height of 99-176 mm (ok)
- Galvanized steel reinforcements in accordance with VEKA indications regarding reinforcements of minimum 1,5 mm
- The system allows for glass rod, frame, mullion or sash interchanges with the SWINGLINE system
- The system allows for aluminum plating on the outside.
- The possibility of foiling in nearly 50 colors or wood imitations, either on both sides or just on the exterior or interior.
- The VEKA profiles, produced in Germany, have a wall width in accordance with DIN EN 12608 - Class A
- Strengthened outer and important-area walls (ok)
- Additional stability through reinforcement with galvanized steel for excellent durability and greater safety over time
- Exceptional thermal transfer coefficients to ensure efficient thermal insulation, even for very large glazed surfaces which allow for a greater intake of natural sunlight on the interior
- Thermal insulation in accordance with EN ISO 10077-1 and EN ISO 12567-1
- Sound insulation in accordance with EN ISO 140-3 and EN ISO 717-1
- Wind load resistance in accordance with EN 12211
- Air permeability in accordance with EN 1026
- Water sealing in accordance with EN 1027
- Burglary resistance in accordance with EN 1627 - 1630 up to resistance class II
- Safety device endurance in accordance with EN 14609
- Two levels of sealing with quality, EPDM seals
- Sealing in the perimeter of the glass rod as well as in the sash
- Colors: gray, black or caramel
The window glass space
- 21 mm width
- Thermal insulating glass width: Because of the glass' configuration, it allows for widths from 24 mm up to 40 mm (depending on the glass rod used).
Design and Durability
- Numerous design options with over 50 colors, decorative elements, and aluminum plating
- Ecological due to the streamlined manufacturing process with few wasted resources
- The SOFTLINE 7O profiles are 100% recyclable